- 471 Rooms & Suites
- Presidential & Royal Villas
- Regency Club® Rooms & Lounge
- Private Balcony or Terrace in all rooms
- Resort Centre for Information, Activities and Local Tours
- Souk at the Hyatt Hotel Shops
- Oasis Kids' Club
- Private Transportation Available
- 12 Restaurants offering global cuisine
- Souk at the Hyatt with live Bedouin entertainment
- Outdoor Poolside and Beachside Dining
- 2 Lounges/Bars with amazing views
- Club Olympus Fitness Centre & Spa
- Outdoor Pools
- Water Sports Centre
- Grand Ballroom
- 2 Meeting Rooms & 1 Boardroom
- Advanced conference facilities
Special needs facilities include:
- Smoke detectors in rooms and audio alarm horns in room corridors and public areas.
- Rooms located close to fire exits
- Grab rails available in the bathrooms
- Bath tubs fitted with handles and hands-free showers
- Wheelchair-accessible elevators and doors, and restaurants
- Hotel pools easily accessible via ramped walkways
Internet AccessStay connected during your stay with us. See below for the type of Internet access and availability.
Map & Directions
- Our multilingual Concierge will be pleased to help with any ground transfers requests.
- Free shuttle bus service to all domestic flights. Previous confirmation from the hotel is required.
- Free shuttle bus service to Neama Bay three times every day.
- Hotel can help arrange car rental and private limousine services; charges apply.
For more information please call +20 69 360 1234 or email email@example.com
- 24-hour Room Service
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Overnight laundry & dry-cleaning
- Same-day pressing
- Babysitting services
- Mutli-lingual guest service directory
- Tour & travel desk
- Business Centre
- Car & limousine rental
- Shopping arcade
- Doctor on call 24 hours
- Bank & ATM service
- Beauty salon
Souk at the Hyatt offers guests an interactive and truly innovative shopping experience. It takes the concept of an ancient marketplace into the new millennium by combining everything from live folklore shows, six fun food stalls and a gamut of shops that range from the elegant to the whimsical.
The shopping arcade has a Mini Market, Jewelry Shop, Gift Shop, Beauty Salon and Bank. All these areas are accessible from the lobby level of the hotel.
High quality products may also be purchased at the hotel’s health club “Club Olympus”.
The hotel has a diving center on-site by the beach (Diving Equipment is available for rent at the diving center).
For more information please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.redseawaterworld.com
Transportation From Hotel (Distance(km) / Time by Taxi)
Sharm El Sheikh International Airport (SSH)- 10 / 15 minutes
Namaa Bay- 03 / 10 minutes
Old Market- 11 / 15 minutes
El Hadaba – Il Merkato- 13 / 20 minutes
Travco Port- 12 / 15 minutes
Nabq Bay- 14 / 25 minutes
Dahab City- 100 / 60 minutes
Nuweibaia- 160 / 90 minutes
St.Catherine- 210 / 120 minutes
Ras Mohamed national park- 22 / 30 minutes
Soho Square- 10 / 15 minutes
International Congress Center- 04 / 10 minutes
• Our multilingual Concierge will be pleased to help with any ground transfers.
• Complimentary shuttle bus service to Namaa Bay.
• Chauffeur driven private transportation can be arranged by the resort's Concierge.
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh is easily accessible to and from the Airport by hotel limousines and taxis.
• Free shuttle bus service to all domestic flights. Previous confirmation from the hotel is required.
• Airport limousine service on request; charges apply.
Daily Service Timings are as follows:
Morning 09:00 and return 12:00
Afternoon 15:00 and return 17:00
Evening 21:00 and return 23:00
For more information please call +20693601234 or email email@example.com
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Food Safety Certifications
Your Gateway to Food Safety from Farm to Fork
World Travel Award for Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh
Identified as “The Oscars of the Travel Industry” by Wall Street Journal, the World Travel Awards is recognized worldwide as the ultimate travel award.
Sala Thai Awarded “Thai Select” Certificate
To enjoy Thai dining, you don’t actually need to be in Thailand
Book Now or call +20 69 360 1234