- 471 Rooms & Suites
- Presidential & Royal Villas
- Regency Club® Rooms & Lounge
- Private Balcony or Terrace in all rooms
- Resort Centre for Information, Activities and Local Tours
- Souk at the Hyatt Hotel Shops
- Oasis Kids' Club
- Private Transportation Available
- 12 Restaurants offering global cuisine
- Souk at the Hyatt with live Bedouin entertainment
- Outdoor Poolside and Beachside Dining
- 2 Lounges/Bars with amazing views
- Club Olympus Fitness Centre & Spa
- Outdoor Pools
- Water Sports Centre
- Grand Ballroom
- 2 Meeting Rooms & 1 Boardroom
- Advanced conference facilities
Special needs facilities include:
- Smoke detectors in rooms and audio alarm horns in room corridors and public areas.
- Rooms located close to fire exits
- Grab rails available in the bathrooms
- Bath tubs fitted with handles and hands-free showers
- Wheelchair-accessible elevators and doors, and restaurants
- Hotel pools easily accessible via ramped walkways
Internet AccessStay connected during your stay with us. See below for the type of Internet access and availability.
Map & Directions
- Sharm El Sheikh Airport (SSH) - 3 km from the hotel / 10 minutes by car
- Naama Bay - Central resort area of Sharm El Sheikh, comprising world-class clubs and restaurants
- Ras Mohammed National Park – Renowned diving and scuba diving site in the Red Sea
- St. Catherine's Monastery – Located at the foot of Mount Sinai in Egypt, St. Catherine's Monastery is one of the oldest functioning monasteries in the world.
- Maritim Sharm El Sheikh International Congress Center – Famous congress venue
- 24-hour Room Service
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Overnight laundry & dry-cleaning
- Same-day pressing
- Babysitting services
- Mutli-lingual guest service directory
- Tour & travel desk
- Business Centre
- Car & limousine rental
- Shopping arcade
- Doctor on call 24 hours
- Bank & ATM service
- Beauty salon
Souk at the Hyatt offers guests an interactive and truly innovative shopping experience. It takes the concept of an ancient marketplace into the new millennium by combining everything from live folklore shows, six fun food stalls and a gamut of shops that range from the elegant to the whimsical.
TransportationChauffeur driven private transportation can be arranged by the resort's Concierge. The resort also provides a daily shuttle bus to and from Na'ama Bay.
For reservations, please contact the Concierge at the Resort.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Food Safety Certifications
Your Gateway to Food Safety from Farm to Fork
World Travel Award for Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh
Identified as “The Oscars of the Travel Industry” by Wall Street Journal, the World Travel Awards is recognized worldwide as the ultimate travel award.
Sala Thai Awarded “Thai Select” Certificate
To enjoy Thai dining, you don’t actually need to be in Thailand
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call +20 69 360 1234